Updated: Nov 11
Good morning!! So a few weeks ago I announced that I would be adding more services to my already custom makeup application service. I now offer personal shopping, closet cleanout, personal beauty shopping, group makeup lessons and a couple deluxe packages. Here is the link for the detailed services: https://www.mandysteven.com/services Helping people, either thru makeup or clothing is something I just love to do. Helping them to understand how to look and feel their best is the best feeling to me! I had ripped this quote from a JCrew magazine years ago and what it said really resonated with me. I have kept it all these years, its all wrinkled!
I just loved it, finding your style and embracing it, that's what makes you, you! And that's what I hope to help people do, find their style if they are not sure what their style even is!
My friend, Vicki, was excited to get a fresh look for spring and summer. And she was my first client to try my new services! Thanks Vicki!! I had her fill out some questions beforehand, so I could get a better understanding of what she needs and wants!
Services By Mandy
Your Wardrobe Expectations
Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability! The more information, the better I can work to fulfill your expectations!
1. What is your overall goal you want to achieve from this experience? A different style, or to maybe build a perfect wardrobe with essentials?
2. After looking thru your closet, what items do you feel are missing? Are there any holes that need to be filled?
· Seasonal update
· Special event
3. Thinking forward over the next few months, are there any events or special occasions you would need an outfit for?
4. Finding your personal style comes down to what you like and what you feel your BEST in. What would you say you are most comfortable in, during the week and on the weekends?
5. Currently, what are your 3 favorite pieces in your closet now that you wear often?
6. When finding your perfect wardrobe, what do you want your clothes to say about you?
7. What is your favorite part of your body? Is there a part that you would like to change?
8. What is your favorite color that you wear, that you feel fabulous in? What color do you feel is your least favorite on you?
9. What stores do you typically shop at?
10.List some people whom you like or admire their style.
11. Talking budget, what would you be able to spend on clothes, shoes, accessories in the next 3 months?
We stayed within her budget and talked about clothes that would work for her body and how to take advantage of pieces she has and to use them in multiple ways. At the end of her session, I asked her to pick out her favorite outfit! This is the one she chose and she said she would have never tried this on before, ever! I was so happy to hear that, she looks so classic and chic!
Thanks Vicki, I had so much fun!! I am so glad she found some pieces she loves and can use them to make so many cute outfits!
If you are interested in any of my services, you can message me:) Hope you all have a wonderful week and thanks for following along!